Today is a tool that makes it possible for students to take control of their Google Classroom workload. It puts them in the driver's seat of their own learning, giving them both autonomy and accountability for their work.
By using Today, students can:
- Plan when they would like to start working on an assignment
- Decide how much time to devote to an assignment.
- Prioritize essential work.
- Keep track of upcoming and completed tasks.
- Easily access all notes, attachments and URLs posted on Google Classroom for any given assignment.